There are no injuries. The two adults and the two children affected by the fumes were examined on the spot by the emergency services, without being transported to the hospital, specifies the departmental operational center for fire and rescue (Codis). The family had to be relocated by relatives for the night.
The owner of the store ravaged by fire, present on the scene, has planned a period of technical unemployment for three employees, he indicated to the emergency services.
The manager of the restaurant Maneki Niko, adjoining the burning shop, tried to put out the fire using two extinguishers before the firefighters arrived.
An investigation has been opened by the police. The track of an arson is not excluded, according to a police source.