Biarritz in the colors of Bitcoin for 3 days
Surfing Bitcointhe largest conference 100% Bitcoin in Europe returns on August 25, 26 and 27 at the Casino de Biarritz. Organized by the French startup StackinSatthe unmissable event of the summer will welcome beginners and confirmed bitcoiners for a plethora of activities, all dedicated to the king of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin.
Essential event to discover Bitcoin from every angle or refine your knowledge on a specific subject concerning it, Surfin’ Bitcoin will meet the expectations of any type of profile.
Through a series of conferences under the sun of the south of France, more than 80 speakers will follow one another on two stages: a generalist for all audiences and one dedicated to industry professionals and the most connoisseurs of Bitcoin. Indeed, the mission of the organizer StackinSat is clear: to make Bitcoin accessible to all by training and informing as many people as possible.
New for 2022, around twenty journalists will take turns on a TV set for special programs broadcast live on BFM Business.
The Surfin’ Bitcoin 2022 program
April 25, the day Surfing Day » accessible to all free of charge will be dedicated to networking in order to promote exchanges between participants. It will conclude with an exclusive evening reserved for Very Important Bitcoiners “.
The days of April 26 and 27 will be devoted to conferences where each half-day will be dedicated to a specific theme, namely:
- ” Finance and regulation » ;
- ” Economy and geopolitics » ;
- ” Mining and energy » ;
- ” Technology and tools “.
As in the previous edition, participants will also be able to deepen their knowledge of Bitcoin through numerous workshops and stands held by companies in the sector.
In addition, here is what the Surfin’ Bitcoin organization is planning:
- A screening-debate of the documentary “ The Satoshi Mystery with its director Rémi Forte;
- A closing party on the rooftop of the Casino de Biarritz;
- Many interactive workshops, especially on the Lightning Network;
- Art exhibitions around bitcoin and cypherpunk culture.
Surfin’ Bitcoin 2022 speakers
To feed these themes, exceptional guests from the Bitcoin community will intervene during the event. Here is a (non-final) list of expected speakers:
- Jaime Leverton : CEO of Hut 8 Mining, a publicly traded mining firm;
- Pascal Gauthier : CEO of Ledger, the famous manufacturer of physical wallets;
- Roy Sheinfield : CEO of Breez, a Bitcoin wallet and Lightning Network;
- Prince Filip of Serbia : bitcoin advocate who hopes to one day have BTC adopted as legal tender in his country;
- Christophe De Beukelaer : Belgian MP, known to receive his salary in Bitcoin;
- Nicolas Dorier : creator of BTC Pay Server, an open source solution to accept Bitcoin as a means of payment.
The conference program and full list of speakers will be announced shortly. To follow all the news related to Surfin’ Bitcoin, it’s happening on their Twitter account.
In addition, a few weeks before the start of the conference, a networking application will be available and usable by all participants.
Here is an overview of the course of the 2021 edition of Surfin’ Bitcoin:
What are the prices of Surfin’Bitcoin 2022?
Ticketing for Surfin’ Bitcoin 2022 opens today, starting with an Early Bird phase with 21% off until May 31.
During this phase of Early Bird, count €395 to attend all the Surfin’ Bitcoin conferences on August 26 and 27, and €632 to access all the events organized.
Of course, alongside the euro, it is possible to pay your tickets with bitcoin.
Here is a table summarizing the ticketing of the event, the price evolving according to what you wish to participate in:
With nearly 2,000 participants expected, Surfin’ Bitcoin truly becomes the annual event not to be missed for Bitcoin lovers. This is undoubtedly a perfect opportunity to meet and discuss with other players in the sector, in addition to meeting part of the Cryptoast teamwho will be present during the entire event.
This year again for Cryptoast, Valentin Deme will also be one of the moderators of many exchanges that will take place on August 26 and 27.
👉 Visit the Surfin’ Bitcoin website to learn more about the event
Get a crypto news recap every Sunday 👌 And that’s it.