god of war on pc
In video games
The title God of War benefits from an update. Sony is rolling out patch 1.0.2. It is intended for the PC version of the game.
One of the big new features is the addition of AMD’s FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.0 (FSR 2.0) technology. This version 2.0 allows you to enjoy superior image quality while maintaining the same level of performance. We are in front of an alternative to Nvidia’s DLSS 2.0. The v1.0.2 patch of “God of War” is distributed through the Steam platform.
The game has been available on PC since January 2022. It landed with support for Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS).
God of War hardware recommendations
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit,
- Processor: Intel i5-2500k (4 core 3.3 GHz) or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (4 core 3.1 GHz),
- RAM: 8 GB of memory,
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 960 (4 GB) or AMD R9 290X (4 GB),
- DirectX: Version 11,
- Disk space: 70 GB of available disk space,
- Additional Notes: DirectX feature level 11_1 required.
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i5-6600k (4 core 3.5 GHz) or AMD Ryzen 5 2400 G (4 core 3.6 GHz)
- RAM: 8 GB of memory
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 (6 GB) or AMD RX 570 (4 GB)
- DirectX:Version 11
- Disk space: 70 GB of available disk space
- Additional Notes: DirectX feature level 11_1 required