AXA AVENIR ENTREPRENEURS: Readers’ opinions
➡️ Average Instant Reviews:
➡️ Average of the scores of the argued opinions:
No detailed review published,
be the first to give your opinion!
Axa has teamed up with the management company Ardian, the European leader in private equity, which will select investments in the unlisted asset class. 30% of the assets will also be made up of small and mid-caps (listed shares) to ensure liquidity, and the fund will be managed by Axa IM.
AXA AVENIR ENTREPRENEURS in life insurance
Axa France offers this FCPR in its main life insurance policies (Arpèges, Excelium, Odyssiel, Privilège, Figures Libres, Amadeo, Amadeo Excellence, Amadeo Evolution, Pam, Pam Excellence). In life insurance, no minimum investment is applied to this AXA AVENIR ENTREPRENEURS unit of account.
|FCPR AXA AVENIR ENTREPRENEURS|
|Management company||AXA INVESTMENT MANAGERS|
|Depositary||BNP PARIBAS SECURITIES SERVICES|
|ISIN code (A share)||FR0013473543|
|Synthetic Risk Indicator (7 = maximum risk)||1️⃣ 2️⃣ 3️⃣ 4️⃣ 5️⃣ 6️⃣ 7️⃣|
|Minimum investment period||8 years|
|Investment strategy||The main objective of the Fund is to finance medium-sized companies through investments in OECD private equity funds or assets while promoting liquidity through investments in listed financial instruments, in particular equities, bonds and cash.|
|Expected returns of the FCPR AXA AVENIR ENTREPRENEURS|
|On an FCPR, capital and returns are in no way guaranteed. Return net of fees estimated on the basis of the fees applicable to the A unit of the FCPR.|
|Subscription / price of an AXA AVENIR ENTREPRENEURS unit|
|Unit price (upon subscription)||75000.00€|
|Number of parts min. to subscribe||1|
|Minimum amount subscription||75000.00€|
|Taxation AXA AVENIR ENTREPRENEURS|
|AXA AVENIR ENTREPRENEURS FCPR fees|
|Management fees (internal to the fund)||5.21%|
|Available in PEA-PME||❌|
|Available in life insurance (unit of account)||✅|
|Insurers offering AXA AVENIR ENTREPRENEURS on a unit-linked basis on part of their life insurance policies(1)||AXA|
|Available in PER (retirement savings plan)||❌|
|It is imperative to take all of the financial documentation before subscribing. FCPRs, risky investments par excellence, are reserved for well-informed investors, as part of the diversification of their financial assets.
(1): non-exhaustive list of market offers. List given as an indication.
FCPR / Private Equity / Capital-Investment: a multiple-risk investment
- Risk of capital loss : The Fund is not a guaranteed capital fund. It is therefore possible that the capital initially invested will not be returned.
- Liquidity risk of the Fund’s assets : As the Fund mainly invests in unlisted Disposed Funds, themselves mainly invested in unlisted companies, the securities it holds are not very liquid or illiquid.
- Contribution value risk :The Transferred Funds will be contributed to the Fund for a value determined by one or more independent third parties, purchasers alongside the Fund of a tranche of the Transferred Funds. As more fully detailed in the Regulations, this value may not reflect the net asset value of the units or shares of the Transferred Funds. In addition, the Transferred Funds are contributed to the Fund for a contribution value that was determined after the Covid-19 crisis and therefore includes an estimate of the impact of the latter. This contribution value does not necessarily reflect the net asset value of the units or shares of the Transferred Funds. Moreover, it cannot be ruled out that the Independent Third Party(ies) overestimated this and that it does not reflect the future value of the Transferred Funds.
- Fund management report risk : Given the number of assets in which the Fund will be invested indirectly, the management report of the Fund may not detail all of these assets in order to provide investors with information that the Management Company considers understandable by any investor and this in accordance with the regulations, in particular with regard to the composition of the assets.
- Risk related to the confidentiality obligations of the Fund : The Transferring Funds and the Management Company are bound by confidentiality obligations relating to the information they receive from the Transferred Funds. These obligations must be assumed by the Fund when the Transferred Funds are contributed to the Fund. The confidentiality obligations to which the Fund and its Management Company are bound could limit the information communicated to unitholders in accordance with Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No. 231/2013 of December 19, 2012 and Article 421-35 of the RGAMF.
- Risk of significant difference between the market value of the portfolio and the subscription value : The attention of subscribers is drawn to the possible decorrelation between the market value of the portfolio and the subscription value.
📧 Receive every day, from 9 a.m., the information that matters for your savings
Daily emailing of savings news, new offers, new savings investments, changes in interest rates, new premiums, key dates not to be missed… Tax and real estate news.
No advertising, no spam, no use of your email address other than to send you this daily email. You can unsubscribe directly on each mailing, via the link at the bottom of the email page.