This The report suggests that the industry is expected to witness higher growth over the forecast period owing to growing demand at the end-user level. This report is the best insight into the global industry perspective, comprehensive analysis, size, share, growth, segment, trends, and forecasts. The research study and research data covered in this report makes this document a handy resource for managers, analysts, researchers, industry experts, and other key people who get a study ready to access. and self-analyzed. In the Competitive Analysis section, the major key players existing in the market are mentioned along with various details such as company profiles, their market share analysis and their various strategies which make them thrive in the market.
The report is prepared using data from internal databases, secondary and primary research carried out by a team of industry experts. This market study analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and barriers to entry, sales channels , Distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. In-depth insights into emerging trends, opportunities, and potential threats are offered in this report as it is the key to long-term sustenance in a competitive environment. This market research report provides resourceful, effective, factual and penetrating insights from clients.
Market Insight: Global Image Guided Navigation Technology Market
The global market for image-guided navigation technologies is expected to register a substantial CAGR during the forecast period 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year 2018 and the historical year 2017. This increase in market value can be attributed to the significant increase in the levels of chronic diseases and their burden on various healthcare institutions.
Download Exclusive Sample Report (350-page PDF with all related charts and graphs) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-image-guided-navigation-technology-market&pm
Main market competitors:
Among the major competitors currently working in the global image-guided navigation technology market, few are Brainlab; Acclarent, Inc.; Koninklijke Philips NV; Medtronic; Stryker; B. Braun Melsungen AG; Fiagon AG Medical Technologies; Zimmer Biomet; Siemens Healthcare GmbH; KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG; Analog society; GENERAL ELECTRICITY COMPANY; 7D surgery; Varian Medical Systems, Inc.; Olympus Corporation among others.
Global Image Guided Navigation Technology Market by Product (CT Scanners, Ultrasound Systems, MRI, Endoscope, X-Ray Fluoroscopy, PET, SPECT), Technology (Optical Navigation System, Electromagnetic Navigation System, Navigation Systems by fluoroscopy, hybrid navigation system, others), Application (neurological, ENT, orthopedic, cardiac, dental, urology, gastroenterology, oncology, others), end user (hospitals and retirement homes, ambulatory surgery centers, medical practices, Clinical, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecasts to 2026
The global Image Guided Navigation Technology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Image Guided Navigation Technology market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America & Middle East & Africa.
Market Definition: Global Image Guided Navigation Technology Market
Image-guided navigation technology is the use of various medical devices and visualization technology that aids physicians in diagnostic and surgical procedures. These navigation systems help to better understand the human anatomy, which contributes to the improvement of surgical and diagnostic procedures. These systems transform the anatomy of the human body into 3D or 2D images in an output device such as monitors or in physical forms.
- Growing demands from patients to undergo minimally invasive procedures; this factor is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- Growing volume of geriatric population resulting in higher number of patients likely to suffer from various chronic conditions can boost this market growth
- Various innovations and technological advancements in these systems will also boost the growth of this market
- Growing government support to increase the volume of cancer radiotherapy procedures; this factor is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Significant financial costs associated with image-guided systems; this factor is expected to hamper the growth of the market
- Presence of stringent regulatory requirements from various authorities regarding product marketing acts as a limiting factor for this market growth
- Concerns over various manufacturer product recalls are also hampering the market growth
For more information, get a detailed table of contents for FREE @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-image-guided-navigation-technology-market&pm
Segmentation: Global Image Guided Navigation Technology Market
- Computed tomography (CT) scanners
- Ultrasound systems
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- X-ray fluoroscopy
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- Single Photon Emission Tomography (SPECT)
- Optical navigation system
- Electromagnetic navigation system
- Navigation systems for fluoroscopy
- Hybrid navigation system
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- hip replacement
- Knee replacement
Per end user
- Hospitals and retirement homes
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Medical practices
Key Market Developments:
- In September 2019, Koninklijke Philips NV together with B. Braun Melsungen AG announced the availability of Onvision. It is an ultrasound system for real-time monitoring of needle tip tracking in specific anesthesia. This guidance system will help anesthesiologists accurately deploy needle tips for patients. The device will be on display at the “38th Annual Conference of the European Society for Regional Anesthesia and Pain Management (ESRA)” to be held in Bilbao, Spain, September 11-14, 2019
- In May 2018, Acclarent, Inc. announced the launch of “TruDI”, an image-guided navigation system for ENT procedures. The device has received 510(k) clearance from the US FDA which has been designed for endoscopic sinus surgeries, intra and paranasal procedures in patients requiring sinus surgeries
Reasons to buy this report
- Current and Future Prospects of the Global Image Guided Navigation Technology Market in Developed and Emerging Markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment that holds the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- Regions/countries expected to experience the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
About Data Bridge Market Research Private Ltd:
Data Bridge Market Research pvt ltd is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and consulting company with an unparalleled level of sustainability and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncovering the best consumer insights and fostering useful knowledge for your business to succeed in the marketplace.
Data Bridge Market Research is the result of pure wisdom and practice that was conceived and incorporated in Pune in 2015. The company came into existence from the health department with far fewer employees having the intent to cover the entire market while providing best in class analysis. . Later, the company expanded its departments, as well as its reach by opening a new office in Gurugram in 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel join hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the difficult times of COVID-19 when the virus slowed down everything globally, the dedicated Data Bridge Market Research team worked around the clock to deliver quality and support to our client base, which is also a testament to the excellence of our handle. »
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working across different industries. We have served over 40% of Fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of over 5,000 clients worldwide.
Data Bridge Market Research
USA: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
E-mail @ [email protected]